Not too long ago, on my mom’s 50th birthday I made her a list of 50 reasons why I love her so much. Yesterday was my dad’s 50th birthday, so now finally it’s my dad’s turn…
1) He’s a great leader and wonderful father.
2) His words of wisdom.
3) He would do anything for me.
4) He always treats my mom with love and respect.
5) His playful and carefree attitude.
6) Every night when he’s at work he calls home to talk to us.
7) His heart for God.
8) He is generous.
9) Every year he takes me to the fishing show to spend quality father daughter time together.
10) His hard work in everything he does.
11) He always puts his family first.
12) He is a free spirit.
13) He loves to meet new people.
14) His strong will and determination.
15) He taught me right and wrong.
16) The way that he sings and dances.
17) He is good at fixing things.
18) He is very protective over me.
19) He takes us on family vacations.
20) His passion for risking his life to help people as a firefighter.
21) His patience.
22) He has amazing charm and charisma.
23) He always gets me free stuff! 😉
24) He is down to earth.
25) He marches to the beat of his own drum.
26) He doesn’t take life too seriously.
27) He cared for me and helped teach me everything I know.
28) He loves to make me breakfast and smoothies.
29) His laugh.
30) His strength.
31) His integrity.
32) He is appreciative of all God has given him.
33) He always helps me put together my furniture.
34) His big hugs.
35) Our deep talks during long car rides.
36) He can always make me smile.
37) He is honest.
38) His kind eyes.
39) He is embarrassing- like all dads are.
40) How he never takes life for granted.
41) He is always there for me.
42) His mismatching outfits.
43) He always makes sure I get places safe.
44) He loves to make new friends.
45) He is an inspiration to me and others.
46) How he is never afraid to take risks.
47) He teaches me life lessons.
48) He also tries to teach me about finances and investing.
49) He always tells me he loves me.
50) I know he will always love me no matter what.
Happy 50th birthday Daddy! I LOVE YOU!